Friday, August 28, 2009

Fun Q & A About YOU

This post is going around like wildfire on Facebook and I actually love it! Leave your comments on the Facebook post or on my Blog comment section and I will respond!


Post your name in a comment below and I will do each of the following:

1. I'll respond with something random about you.
2. I'll tell you which song or movie you remind me of.
3. I'll tell you what your future looks like to me.
4. I'll say something that only makes sense to you and me.
(if possible. If not, I'll say something that only makes sense to me.)
5. I'll tell you my first memory of you.
6. I'll ask you something I've always wondered about you.
7. I'll tell you my favorite thing about you.
8. I'll tell you my least favorite thing about you.
9. I'll depict my perfect scenario of us.
10. If you play, you MUST post this on yours

If I didn't tag you, feel free to post your name and I'll fill this out for you too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment